These terms and conditions (“Website Conditions of Use”) apply to your (“you” or “your”) use of the publicly accessible website which we, Nido Technologies S.à r.l. (“we” “us” or “our”) operate from the URLs “; (“Website”). By accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by these Website Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any part of these Website Conditions of Use, you must leave and may not access or use the Website. Please note that these Website Conditions of Use may be amended from time to time and you are responsible for checking the current version posted on the Website.
Use of the Website
You may access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use on the terms and conditions outlined in this document. You may download to a local storage medium and print extracts from our Website without alteration. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a screen. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
You may not:
- copy or otherwise incorporate into or store the content of the Website in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work without our prior written permission. Requests for permission should be addressed to us using the details found at the end of these Website Conditions of Use. Or contact us here;
- use the Website to send or distribute multiple unsolicited junk emails or messages, chain letters or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Website or the networks through which you access and use them; and /or
- use any data mining; robots; or similar data gathering and extraction tools; meta tags or any “hidden text” which use our name or trade marks.
Framing of the Website (in whole or in part) is not permitted without our prior written permission.
Copyright, trade marks and designs
Copyright in the content of the Website is owned by us or by our content suppliers. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. In using, downloading, displaying, printing and/or storing the Website and its content you must ensure that:
- the text, images, graphics and documents made available or otherwise displayed on the Website are not modified in any way; and
- our copyright, trade mark, designs and other notices, and those of third parties which are used on the Website, appear in all copies and are not modified in any way. You may not use the names; logos, photographs, designs, slogans, service marks, trade marks; graphics; button icons; data compilations and/or software used in the Website except as permitted in these Website Conditions of Use or by us in advance in writing. If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Website Conditions of Use, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Any trade marks shown on the Website are the trade marks of Nido Technologies S.à r.l. unless expressly stated otherwise. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trade marks, service marks, company names or logos or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. We recommend you take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
Availability and Connectivity
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the Website is available at all times, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee this will always be the case or that the Website will be fault or error free. If a fault occurs, please report it to us by contacting us here. Occasionally we may suspend or restrict access to the Website to allow us to carry out essential updating, maintenance and repairs. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. In these circumstances, we will endeavour to restore your access to the Website as soon as possible.
Although the Website uses encryption security software in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any losses incurred or sustained by you transmitting information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by us or our agents.
The Website is intended to provide general information only. It has not been audited or verified by any third party and is subject to change at any time, without notice. Before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained in any part of the Website, you should seek appropriate advice.
Whilst we have taken every precaution in compiling the Website we do not make any warranties, representations or undertakings relating to the Website or its content (including, without limitation, any as to its quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose), or the content of any third party websites or Internet forums (“third party sites”) referred to or accessed by hypertext link from the Website.
We do not endorse or approve the content of any third party site and do not have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). Links to third party sites are provided for your convenience only and you are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on third party sites and the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by them.
Except as required by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses, fines or damages you incur or sustain whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from your access to and/ or use of the Website, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including reliance on information contained in the Website, or from any interruption or delay in access to the Website for whatever reason.
User warranty and indemnity
You warrant that you will abide by these Website Conditions of Use and not use the Website, its contents or any part of it for any purpose that infringes the intellectual property rights of others, breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains (including without limitation) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, violates the privacy, publicity or personal rights of others or which you otherwise know is unlawful or in any matter which is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms;
- not to attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our Website; any equipment, server or network on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; any software used in the provision of our Website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You agree to indemnify us, our employees and agents, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us , harmless from and against all claims, liability, losses, fines, damages and expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and costs arising out of or incurred as a result of any claims made against us, our employees and agents and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute), resulting from your access to and/or use of the Website or any of their contents for whatever purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Website Conditions of Use through your use of our Website. When a breach of these Website Conditions of Use has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Failure to comply with these Website Conditions of Use constitutes a material breach of these Website Conditions of Use upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in these Website Conditions of Use are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If any provisions of these Website Conditions of Use are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
We may revise these Website Conditions of Use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Website Conditions of Use may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
These Website Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between us and you in respect of your access to and use of the Website and supersede any other communications between you and us in this regard.
If you breach these Website Conditions of Use and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies subsequently and in other situations where you are in breach.
If you have any questions relating to our services, the Website or these Website Conditions of Use, please contact us here.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Website Conditions of Use are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, as do we.
The Website is owned and operated by Nido Technologies S.à r.l.
Registered in Luxembourg: B 186820
Registered Office: 1 Boulevard de la Foire, L-1528, Luxembourg
Last Updated: November 2019
Copyright © Nido Technologies 2019. All rights reserved.